Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years Day (and the Weekend After)

We had a good New Years Day. We had some fondue. Jon was excited to use his new fondue pot. It was really yummy. I love cheese. We also watched some football and played a game. It was a good relaxing day.

The next day, we went to Bloomfield Hills, MI to go to the temple. Jon went to the 10:00 session, and James and I hung out at the Stake Center next door. It was a good day to travel up north. Really cold, but the sun was shining.

On our way home, we stopped at Wendy's for lunch. There was a youth group there who had just done baptisms at the temple. One of the leaders, we think a member of the bishopric, came over and talked to us for a little bit. He could tell we were members too. I think Jon's white shirt and tie gave it away, or I was also wearing one of my youth conference shirts. He was very nice. We found out that they are in the Stake just north of us (the Ann Arbor Michigan Stake). Jon and I have even been to their chapel, but not their ward (for a baby blessing).

Here are a few pictures of James. He is getting so big! He still loves this toy (thanks Renae!).

He is getting braver. He cruises on furniture, but now he will move from one thing to another.

He will be walking soon.

No comments: