Monday, October 11, 2010

Bowling Green, OH

Sunday, we were in Bowling Green Ward.  Jon and President Davis, the Stake YM President, visited the YM there.  I tried to visit the YW, but James would not go to nursery until the last 20 minutes.  Then after church, the Stake YM Presidency had a Presidency Meeting and training of the new counselor.

James enjoyed running around in the Mother's Lounge.  I was trying to feed him lunch, but he was too busy.  I ended up eating most of it, because I was really hungry.  Then James and I moved into the RS room which was right across the hall from where Jon's meeting was.  There was more room to move there and a piano to play.

The members in the BG Ward were really nice and more than one invited us to come back next week.  We had to explain that we were visiting from the stake and we were members of the Toledo 1st Ward (hopefully we will be able to attend our own ward on the 24th after about 2 and a half months of not being able to do so).

No comments: