Sunday, we went to the Perrysburg Ward Conference. James struggled through sacrament meeting, but loved going to nursery. It was nice to have my friend from high school, Lacey, join us for church. Everything seemed to go well with the youth.
This was our last unit conference for the year. It will be nice to be able to go to our own ward (unless we need to visit a unit). We start back up in January with three conferences! I wonder what next year holds in store for the Toledo Ohio Stake.

2 comments:
Keriann, I'm sure that whatever happens, you will be able to handle it. You and Jon are incredible and the youth are lucky to have you in their lives. Keep up the good work, Heavenly Father loves you for your service.
So funny! I saw something on facebook that Lacey had typed that said something about Keriann, and I figured it was probably you, but I didn't know where she was at these days. How nice to see people from home when you are so far away!!
Post a Comment