Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Spiffed Up

I bought this outfit for James quite a few months ago. 
The shirt fit fine at the time (this is a new shirt), but the pants were too big (still are).  I decided he needed to wear it before the vest was too small.  As you can see the vest is already a little small. 
Poor boy wears a 3T shirt and 18 month pants right now.  He did look very handsome! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pierce has the same proportions. Well, I put him in 2t pants, but I have to roll the legs up usually. He wears 3t shirts. I think it's common for them to wear smaller pant sizes. I'm not sure why they don't make the sizes match up better. We have a couple of those suits too, and he grew out of the shirts and vests before the pants ever fit him!

Unknown said...

James is a handsome lad, indeed!! He will grow into his body. Keriann had the same problem until about 3, then her legs grew, and grew, and grew!! Thank you for the pictures. I look at them daily!