James turned two back in November. We had our friend Jenni take some pictures of him.
It was harder to get good pictures of him, but we tried.

Some favorites are through out this post.

James also had his two year well visit the end of December. He was 29 pounds still (about 50th percentile), 3 feet tall (95th percentile), and his head is still above the charts.

James is a fun two-year-old most of the time.

He is good at throwing fits.

He is also talking much more and some of the time I understand him.

He has a great imagination and can entertain himself with toys and books for hours, normally sitting at mom's feet.

4 comments:
Jenni got some great pictures of James!! He's getting so big.
He is getting so big!! What a cutie!
I love the top picture! super cute kiddo.
James is just growing up too fast!! He is a cutie, though, and I can hardly wait to see him this summer! Go James!
Post a Comment