It is March! We have enjoyed the winter, but James and I are excited to get outside more. We have started walking in the park again. I think it was only 34 degrees the first time we went, but it was so nice to be outside. James really wanted to play on the toys, but they were wet and surround by snow still. Hopefully soon, it will dry up around the toys.
James has bee pretty bored inside. He has started emptying our pantry and building towers. Here is one of his latest masterpieces.
He also likes to run around the apartment either screaming at the top of his lungs or repeating "NO!" over and over. Nap time and bed time are the best times of the day. I enjoy a little quiet sometimes.
Spring, I hope you come quickly!
1 comment:
James is quite the tower builder!! Thanks for all the pictures, we really enjoy them.
Post a Comment