I was going to blog sooner, but it took me a while to find my card reader so I could get pictures from my camera to the computer. I will try to get everything posted. I have a whole month worth of things.
My parents and sister, Lori, came to town on June 1. They drove from Idaho with there camp trailer. It took them a week, because they were taking their time and enjoying seeing different parts of the country. We mostly relaxed at our apartment until Jon's parents flew in the afternoon of June 2. After that it was a whirlwind of activities to get everything in that was requested.
The morning of June 3, James went swimming with Grandma Felt in the hotel swimming pool, while Jon and Grandpa Felt we to put the graduation present on our car. New tires! Our car drives so much more smoothly it is amazing! Thanks so much Felts! I watched James and Grandma in the pool. Surprisingly, James did not like the pool and it did not last long. Here are a few pictures while James was in the pool.
We ended up watching TV in Grandma's hotel room while we waited for men to get back.
To be continued...
1 comment:
James looks so excited. . to be in the pool! Thanks Grandma Felt for swimming with him!!
Post a Comment