On October 21, we went Trick-Or-Treating at the Zoo. It was fun for a morning. James wanted to be a doctor this year. I was glad because it was pretty easy to make him some scrubs out of an old pair of Daddy's scrubs.
Dr. James giving his Care Bear a check-up.
At the Zoo, James and Grandma Felt went through a Straw Maze.
View from above.
Bears say, "Happy Halloween!"
Making a spider bracelet.
James loved this, but I could not get him to hold on as he went.
The only melt down we had for the day was when I tried to get him away from this toy. A sucker calmed him down and we went to get more candy. Ghosts loose in the zoo.
We did have some fun. Jacob did well in his car seat in the stroller. If we get a membership to the zoo here, we will definitely go again next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment