I am so amazed that James would eat these cookies. It was a big step for him. Before he would never eat anything that was "mixed," or had more than one thing.
So if you cannot tell, he says he loves cookies. Then he asks if Mommy does too. And repeats that he loves them. Then he says, "It's red sprinkles." I love that he keeps licking his fingers when they get frosting on them.
2 comments:
He sounds so much like Jace when he talks. Someday, I am really going to miss hearing those cute little voices around the house.
It was a bad thing for me to look at your blog today though cause now I want to make cookies! They look great!
He is talking so well! I remember you telling me about how he wouldn't eat mixed foods haha that is so funny. Glad he was able to put that aside to have a cookie :)
Post a Comment