Thursday, March 8, 2012

Worn Out

Jacob has become a rolling machine.  One night, he was rolling around on the floor.  I took James up to bed and left Jacob with Jon in the basement.  When I came back, this is what I found.
Apparently, he had rolled a little bit.  He rolled onto his stomach with his head on a pillow.  Jon though he would fuss a lot and get upset, but he look a few seconds later and Jacob was sound asleep with his thumb in his mouth.
So cute!  I guess he was worn out.  I think he might be a thumb sucker, or he just chews on it.  Not sure which.

2 comments:

Chay said...

Ok, he is so adorable!! Kesly had so much fun playing with James on Tuesday at the church house, we need to get together soon for a playdate. See ya soon!

Julie Sacks said...

That is so crazy precious! I know thumb sucking may be bad in the end, but dang, it sure is cute! I wonder if its as bad as they say to get them to quite cause Carter loves that thumb for sure!