A few days before Easter, we dyed some eggs. I used food coloring and it was really easy, plus did not cost anything for the dye since I had everything I needed. James had a lot of fun.
Jacob enjoyed watching too. Here are our finished products.
Saturday morning, we did an Easter Egg Hunt and a Scavenger Hunt for his basket for James. Here is James just after coming out of his room when he woke up. He found the first egg with a clue.
James love searching for more clues.
Finally, he found his basket.
He was so excited!
I had to talk him into looking for the rest of the eggs, but he finally did.
He loves his new car.
It's Holley Shiftwell from Cars 2. He calls her, "Holley, the purple car."
On Easter, Jon had early morning meetings. I got to get the boys and myself ready for church. It was going as normal, until I got James up and he did not want to go to church. Then all through sacrament meeting, James kept saying he just wanted to go home and take a nap. I could not get him to go to primary. I told him if he went, then he could do the Easter egg hunt later with his friends, and if he would not go to Primary, he would not get to do the Easter egg hunt. He made the choice to go home and take a nap. So I brought him home and he went right to sleep. He slept from 11-3. He must have been really tired. We went to dinner with some of our friends in the ward. When it came time for the hunt. James did not get to go. He cried and scream a lot. It was really hard not to give in, but he made his choice, and I hope he learned something. His friends were really nice and shared some of their candy with him. Thanks friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment