He is eating a chocolate graham cracker in the picture. That is all I had at the time, but he also does like regular ones too. James eating lunch and playing with my teddy bear.
Glad he likes my teddy bear too. Happy Jacob.
Starting Jacob early with BYU Football.
The outfit he is wearing here is the one that James wore for his one year pictures. Jacob is only 9 months. Here he is really excited.
I love how his arms go straight out when he is excited. Jacob is very mobile. He likes to army crawl in under his exersaucer.
Whenever I take a picture of Jacob I have to take one of James. Extreme close up.
James is reading some books.
He has been doing this a lot recently. I found James asleep on the floor again. This time he was under his table.
At least he still takes naps. Now time to work on July's pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment