Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall

I love Michigan in the Fall!  I have said this many times before, but it is just such a wonderful season here.  I took this picture for my mom.
Last year she was here to watch the leaves change and then fall.  It drops a ton of leaves. It is beautiful when it changes colors.

I also love to go to Meijer Gardens in the Fall.  One day this month we met some friends there. Here is James and John looking out the window.
James loves this periscope in the sensory garden.
Spinning the wheel.
Love all the colors!  It was a rainy day.
We did not get too wet, and we had some fun.

1 comment:

Grandma Brower said...

I also love Meijer Gardens!! It is such an educational experience while have fun and getting some exercise as well!! Thanks for the picts!! Love watching those kiddos grow!