I know it has been a long time. Not sure if anyone even checks this anymore. I finally transferred the pictures off my camera. The last time I had done that was September 6, so I has been a while. I am hoping to get somethings up on here from the last few months. I cannot promise anything, but I am going to try.
4 comments:
Yeah Keriann!!!! I've missed the pics of my little grandboys!! I do understand the time problem, though. Two little ones take a lot of time and patience. I love you!!
I love your family pictures from the wedding. Your boys are so cute! Jacob with his two little teeth and squishy cheeks looks so fun to cuddle. We miss you guys!
You sound like me, I have been bad at blogging, but trying to be better! Here's to 2013 being better for the both of us!
I love looking at your blog. I look at it every day!! Especially the first picture of the boys in their strollers! Jacob won't be staying in his for very much longer - look at the mischief in his eyes!!
Post a Comment