I have no motivation to write anything today, so here are pictures from our Christmas. Maybe I will elaborate on some of them.
Christmas Eve
Pajamas, as is tradition.
We had our traditional Raclette at a friend's house and this was the only picture I took that night.
Pajamas from Grandma Brower. Jacob was too busy for a picture.
Homemade "matching" stockings.
Christmas Morning.
Jacob did not want to open presents until he realized what was inside.
Boxes and packaging are more fun than the toys.
Done with breakfast. Time to change clothes.
"Hello, Grandma! Thanks for the presents!"
We had a good Christmas!
2 comments:
I keep trying to decide if I'm going to continue blogging, it seriously can be so much work! I love how Jacob's face is like one huge smile in so many of these (especially the one of him on the rocking chair) what a cute chubby round face he has :)
What fun times Christmas can be!!! Thanks for blogging for us Grandmas and Grandpas!! I love the pictures and watching the kiddos grow up!!
Post a Comment