Saturday, I made a major accomplishment in getting settled in Toledo. I organized our storage unit and added some more things to it from our spare bedroom. The floor is now visible! I did have to stack boxes clear to the ceiling. It was amazing how much I was able to get in there.
I just hope they don't fall.Now we are a huge step closer to having a room for anyone who wants to com visit us. It looks a lot better. Tomorrow, I am going to hang pictures on the wall and go through the last few boxes. Maybe some day I can get Jon to finish his last mission box. It was the box that did not survive the move. Everything inside seems to be okay, but the box was flat. I just need Jon to put it all in a new box and it can go in the storage until. I believe there is enough room for one more box.
No comments:
Post a Comment