Well, I passed yet another kidney stone on Sunday. Jon said he thinks it was a bigger one, because of how sore my right kidney is today. Luckily, I took some of the prescribed pain killer in time and it didn't really hurt while it was passing. Otherwise it would have been a awful Sunday. I have been told by a few people that have done both that kidney stones are worse than giving birth. I cannot compare the two, but hope that it is true. One lady told me she had just given birth to twins when she had her first kidney stone and she said the kidney stone was worse.
Nursery went really well. Jon said it was better this week then it has been. I was luck also in that I didn't start passing the stone until church was over. That would have made for a hard time in Nursery.
No comments:
Post a Comment