Friday, November 16, 2007

Only 39 Days Until Christmas

I don't know if it was inspiration from Jill Lau, or just that I love the Christmas season so much, but I pulled out my big box of Christmas decorations yesterday. Jon laughed when he came home to Christmas. I waited until he got home to decorate the tree, even though, he never helps. It was a lot of fun. Christmas to me is celebrating the birth and life of my Savior, and I think that is something to be celebrated year round. These are pictures of our tree last year, but it looks much the same. Different background.


It hardly feels like Thanksgiving is less then a week away. Maybe it is the weather. Or our not being able to spend the holidays with family. Whatever is it, our families should be happy to know that we were invited to spend Thanksgiving with the other med. students and residents that are also staying in Toledo. It should be fun, and I have been assured that there will be no ginger, so I won't have to go to the emergency room. There was ginger at cooking group this week, and while it was kept covered, I still broke out in hives. I guess it wasn't air tight. Oh, well.


Jon and I also helped load a truck of things for the "Interfaith Nativity Festival." Jon was asked to help move stands for the festival. When we arrived at the warehouse, we were amazed at all the things there were for this event. It is going to be amazing! I guess they do this every year and it is a huge event. I am really excited to see how all the stuff we moved will come together.

2 comments:

brittani c. said...

And I bet you're listening to the Christmas radio stations already... :)

Keriann said...

I sure am. I have been listenning to Christmas music since the end of August and I love it!