James and I made it home yesterday afternoon. We even survived our first night at home, but of coarse, we are all tired. I will post more later (it is slow with one hand) with pictures (have to get them off the camera).
James is sooooo cute! We love that little guy. We will be over in a day or two to see you again! Rachel can't wait. We're glad your first night went well. You will get used to being tired. Pretty soon tired will seem normal.
4 comments:
I'm glad to hear that you are home! Congrats on the new addition to your family, he is a cutie!
Hooray!!!
And the one-handed typing...it gets easier :) *as she typed with one hand.*
Welcome home, guys :)
Good to hear you are home. Get as much rest as you can!
James is sooooo cute! We love that little guy. We will be over in a day or two to see you again! Rachel can't wait. We're glad your first night went well. You will get used to being tired. Pretty soon tired will seem normal.
Post a Comment