Monday, March 30, 2009

4 Months

James is now 4 months. I cannot believe it. Where has the time gone? James has growing so much! He is now 16 pounds, 1 ounce and 26 inches long. He did really well with his shots again. He cried a little more, but was done before we left the doctor's office. He was a little cranky before I put him to bed, but he has not cried any more. I hope he is not too cranky tomorrow.

James is getting to the point where I can tell he just wants to be big. He watches Jon and I eat and has a look on his face like he really wants to eat that way too. He loves to sit or stand. He will sit in his high chair and play while we are eating dinner. He also loves to sit on the couch or on your lap and watch TV with us. He loves "Cars" and cars. That is one way to calm him when he is fussy. Show him cars. We really need to get our own copy of "Cars." He also still love to lay on his back if you are changing his diaper or his clothes.

He is sleeping through the night (8-10 hours most nights) and has been for about a month! It has been so wonderful! He is almost rolling over. He is really good at scooting across the floor while he is on his back. He is also getting good at grabbing things and putting them in his mouth, which is why he no longer can sit on Mommy's lap while we eat dinner.

Here are two pictures of James in his high chair. I tried to just pick one but I could not decide between these two. This first one he is stabilizing himself against the wall. It was really cute. This one shows how he gets when he is really excited and wants to grab something. His arms go out to the side and he cannot grab it because he is too excited.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

He is getting so big! What a cutie! How lucky are you that he is sleeping through the night already!