Monday, March 23, 2009

Bowling Green, Ohio

Sunday, we went to the Bowling Green Ward Conference. President Smith's talk was different then it has been. It was good, but it was interesting that it was noticeably different from the others. I am sad I missed most of it, because James was tired, but would not fall asleep unless I was walking the halls. Young Women's was good. It was shorter than normal, and James threw up all over himself and me, so I missed a lot of it, but what I got to hear was good.

Afterwards, we had a Youth Conference Planning Meeting. I thought it went really well. I am really excited for Youth Conference this year. The youth have a lot of great ideas and it should be awesome.

We almost did not get to come home. The daughter of our ride fell asleep listening to the radio in the car and killed the battery. Luckily, we were able to jump it. It was a long day and I was glad to be home.

No comments: