James loves spaghetti and meatballs. Sadly, I did not get any pictures, but he really did not get messy or anything. Here is the recipe I found on Food Network for some yummy cheese stuffed meatballs.
Ingredients:
1/4 cup milk
2 slices of bread, cut into cubes
1 pound of hamburger
1/2 medium onion, diced
1 egg
1 Tablespoon chopped garlic
1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 shredded cheese, or 2 ounces cut into small cubes (I had about 16 cubes)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a large bowl combine milk and bread. Let bread soak up all the milk. Add remaining ingredients except cheese. Using your hands, gently combine all the ingredients until they are thoroughly mixed. Take about 3 Tablespoons of the meat mixture and roll into a ball and press into a patty. Place cheese cub or 1 Tablespoon shredded cheese onto the patty and bring the sides around the cheese and roll between hands to form a ball. Place onto a nonstick baking sheet or a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Repeat process with remaining meat and cheese. Place meatballs into the oven and cook for 12 minutes. Remove baking sheet from the oven and set aside until you are ready to put them into you sauce.
3 comments:
Yum : ) So, did you guys go to DC? Jenny was saying you were there on Tuesday, but I guess I never heard about it or forgot or something. If you did hope you had/are having and awesome time!
This sounds great. I think I'm going to have to try it!
I made these for dinner last night and Max LOVED them! He couldn't get enough! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment