Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Are You Bleeding?

Fun James story...

This happened about a week ago.  I did not get any pictures, but will explain why later.  I was working on the computer.  Doing some stuff for my calling.  James was as usual play around the computer desk.  He recently wants to be right by mom.  It is fine with me because then I can make sure he is not getting into trouble.  Or so I thought.

While I was working, I looked over at James and his mouth and chin were bright red.  It looked like he was bleeding.  It was all over his hands.  It was on the bookcase next to the computer desk and the computer desk.  I even noticed a little on the floor last night.  I started looking for a cut in his mouth, wondering what he cut himself on.  Nothing!  I was a little confused until I saw in his hand, a stamp that is also it's own red inkpad.

I hurried to clean it up so that it would not be spread any father.  My thought was I do not want everything in the apartment to be red, not I need to get a picture of this.  I got it clean up the best I could, but his mouth was still really red.  I called my mom to make sure the ink would not hurt him.  I could not get a hold of Jon to check on this.  Jon wishes I had gotten a picture.  Now I wish I had too but at the time it was the farthest thing from my thoughts.

After I got James down for a nap, I inspected the stamp.  He had bit a chunk out of it, but it was still mostly attached.  I tried the stamp and here is what it looks like now. 
The one on the white paper was done this morning.  It will still work.  I still do not know how he got a hold of that stamp!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for friend requesting me! I had to laugh at this one. Check out my cake blog

http://cakeolicious.blogspot.com/2008/10/graduation-cake_23.html

I think you will laugh