I like this greenhouse too. There were little tropical birds flying around.
James and I sent a lot of time in here exploring the same trails while we wait for everyone else to catch up.
James loved this little door into the Children's Garden. It was just his size.
Love the Fall color.
There were giant pumpkins and scarecrows all over too.
The water you see in the next few pictures is a representation on the Great Lakes.
The states are even etched into the ground. And there are facts written on the edges of the water.
James of coarse loved to play in the water even though it was really cold.
There are some videos of James playing in the next post. We will definitely have to go back and see more at other times of year.
1 comment:
So . . . did you think it would be worth a membership? I am so bummed we have Walker on our drivers license and can't check out the passes . . . I still think it could be worth it to have it changed!
Post a Comment