Here are some more pictures from the hospital. Jacob's awesome hair.
My view.
I had a corner room and had a great view of downtown.
The trees started turning colors while I was in the hospital.
Going home. Jacob is on the left. On the right is when James went home from the hospital.

They are wearing the same outfit, but it fit Jacob a little better, since Jacob was bigger due to the fact that I made it 38 weeks instead of just 36 weeks. I have a few more pictures from the hospital. They were taken by the photographer, and are on a CD upstairs, so I will get those and hopefully post them soon.
2 comments:
You can't deny that they are brothers! They look SO much alike. Just wait another 2 years, you will be getting "Are they twins?", like I do all the time!
I can't wait to come and hug both of my boys. They are so adorable. momf
Post a Comment