Sunday, April 8, 2012

Better Late Than Never

Recently, I have been asked (a lot) by my few faithful followers to post something here.  Sometimes the request is subtle.  Other times it is just a statement that I need to blog again. I'll admit I am really far behind, but things have not recently allowed for blogging.  Currently James is watching Cars and playing with his cars.  Jacob is taking his morning nap, and the baby monitor is upstairs where I cannot hear it.  I know I should go get it, but I am blogging instead.

First, I am not going to put birthdays on here for a while.  Sorry family.  Even when I can schedule to have those post on time, I get behind.  It was more fun when I took pictures of James holding a picture too, so maybe when I get back to that I will start saying, "Happy Birthday" on the blog again.

Another thing you should be aware of, just because this post shows up, it does not mean there will be a ton more today.  I will do what I can though.

At the beginning of March (yes, that is how far behind I am), we went to the zoo. Here are a few pictures.
Where are the animals?
Most of the animals were not out yet.  James taking a little rest.
I guess James was really worn out.  He fell asleep in the car on the way home.  I moved him to the couch thinking he would wake up soon, but he slept for a while.
A day where James gets worn out that much is a success!

1 comment:

Grandma Brower said...

I love your new Zoo!! It isn't as big or as fun as the Toledo Zoo, but it is far better than what we have here! James is certainly changing as he grows. Love that boy!!