I was going to include these pictures with the rest of my July pictures (in the following post), but this occasion was special enough that is deserves it's own post. On July 26th, I was privileged to be able to go to the sealing of Logan to his parents Maria and Weston. The Carters are our good friends, who are living in Toledo and were able to adopt Logan. It is so fun to see their family grow! Here is a picture I took of them outside the temple afterwards.
With Grandma Cater too.
I also was able to see my friend, Carrie, at the sealing.
She is also from Idaho Falls and was in my parents ward, but after I was married. It was a great experience! Thanks for inviting me to be there to your special day! Sadly Jon was working long that day, but I was able to find someone to watch my boys. Thanks Yanceys!
No comments:
Post a Comment