Friday, August 3, 2012

Swiss National Day

So my computer is not operational.  The monitor quit working a while back, and now the key board is not working, due to a little boy yanking on the cord from under the desk.  Needless to say it is now disassembled on the computer desk.  I have been working on getting all my data saved to an external hard drive and now I am using the laptop to blog.  It has taken a little while to get everything switched.  This should be better though, because this computer is faster.

On August 1, Jon and I decided to celebrate Swiss National Day since that is where Jon served his mission. We ate some fondue.  We had cheese fondue with homemade French bread and pickles for dinner and then cleaned our fondue pot and did chocolate fondue with strawberries, bananas, apples, and marshmallows for dessert.
It was fun and tasty. We tried to get James to try it, but he would not.  He had salami and cheese instead.
We might have to make this a tradition in the future and maybe James and Jacob will join in soon.

1 comment:

David, Kari, Davie, Macy & Violet said...

I'm looking forward to my kids not liking the more tasty things that David and I like, less sharing :) Glad James liked his salami.