Riding the tractors.
Jump!
Hay Ride.
I was impressed at the length of the hay ride. We saw lots of fun things.
Stopped at the "pumpkin patch" to pick a pumpkin. James wanted a green one.
Fed the goats
and chickens.
Rode the bumble bee train.
This was Jame's favorite.
He went through, ran back to the beginning, repeated many times.
If you look close, you can see him in the window.
Digging in the corn.
We took the pumpkin home to paint it, even though they had stuff there to do it.
I didn't want a pumpkin rolling around in the car with wet paint. It was a lot of fun, and it only cost $8 for all of that! The treat that came with the price was popcorn, apple cider, and fresh doughnuts! Pretty sure we will go back next year!
1 comment:
I'd like James and Jacob to take me there next time they go!!! It looks like a lot of fun. Thank you for posting these awesome pictures!!!
Post a Comment