Monday, September 3, 2012

Random August

Here are a bunch of pictures from our August.  Okay, so the first few are actually from April, but we received them from a friend during August. We went to a game night back in April, and Abby took these pictures of our boys.





The rest of the pictures in this post are actually from August.  Jacob loves the books in our front room.
I have now packed the books in this particular book shelf so tight he cannot pull them out to destroy them. 
Jacob cleaning the windows.
He is old enough for chores now.
Jacob found the drawers in the kitchen.
He likes to empty the kitchen towels and wash cloths.
Happy James.
"Here, let me put that camera in my mouth."
Jacob looking out the front window.
One night we decided to do crepes. James would not try them. Jacob loved them!
I cannot pick just one of these pictures.  He is too cute!
He had chocolate hazelnut spread on his crepe.
Jacobs first time with bananas and pancakes.
It's so funny that Mom is taking my picture.
Not pictured here are pictures I took of James this morning too. Since I was taking pictures of Jacob, James insisted he needed his picture taken too.  James was deep in potty training though and the pictures are not appropriate for the blogg.  Another frog on our deck in the back yard.  So much fun!
James has a new hat.
It is a honey pot from a Winnie the Pooh toy.
James helped me with my shoes.
That is all for now.  I have said this before, but I hope to get more caught up soon.

1 comment:

Grandma Brower said...

What cute pictures!! Your boys are growing so fast. :( But that is the way with life. We must grow up! Thank you for posting pictures of the boys. Love to see them growing. Hugs!!