Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Hunt For A Cross-Stitch Is Over

Jon has been wanting a new cross-stitching project for a while now. It doesn't help that I have been enjoying my slowly developing cross-stitching abilities. We have been looking all over Toledo for a good pattern. Last night Jon decided he had to have a cross-stitch to do. We journeyed out to "Hobby Lobby" and bought an amazing pattern. It is of a winter/Christmas scene, with ice-skaters, lit trees, and snow covered houses. Jon said he was going to do it for me to hang on our wall, but it might take months. He was so excited.

After we had found this cross-stitch, we decided to stop at "Toys 'R' Us" and look around. Jon was walking so fast through the store I wondered what he was looking for exactly. Then his eyes got big, and a smile spread across his face. We had found the Lego's. He was so excited and kept asking me if I was going to get him some Lego's for Christmas this year. He also kept pointing out the ones that were the best so I would know which ones to get him. He was pleased to see that they are going back to more the original designs and less preformed piece, which took out all of the fun.

No comments: