Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Our Toledo Home

So here is where Jon and I will be living for the next four years. I got most everything unpacked before I took pictures, but you will see some boxes in the pictures.

This is what the outsides of the building look like. The tree you see here keeps our apartment shaded really well in the summer. It is very nice.This is the floor plan. It is much bigger than where we lived in Provo. Here is the kitchen. It is more then twice the size of the kitchen I had in Provo. It is still small, but I love having a dish washer......and an oven that isn't broken, where you have to play guess what temperature it will be when it actually heats up. Another look at the kitchen.This is the dining area. Notice there is a window between here and the kitchen. It is fun to still be able to talk from the kitchen to Jon sitting on the couch.Here is our living room. If you look really close, you might be able to see where the couch was broken in the move.This is the other side of the front room that we have made into a sort of office. The desk is a new feature for our home. It is from IKEA. Thank you Lori for putting it together. On the right is the sliding glass door to our balcony (which is not pictured at this time).Our full bathroom. It is about the same size as our Provo place, but has more counter top space. Heck, it actually has a counter! That is a great improvement.This is the room Jon calls the craft room, and I call the sewing room for now. This is my new sewing table. I love it! It is spacious and I don't have to take out and put away my sewing machine every time I want to use it.Here is the opposite wall and our library.This is the far corner of the room. You can see the dresser that Jon wrote his name all over, and our stuffed animals. This is also the messier side of the room.Looking at our room from the half bathroom (not pictured today).Our wonderful bed. It was a great day when the moving truck got here and we could sleep in our own bead again. We hadn't slept in it all summer. The laundry room is also not pictured, but it is not very exciting. It was a washer and dryer and the garbage can. This is where we live now. It is home. We love it.

No comments: