Thursday, October 18, 2007

Keriann's List of Allergies

Some have suggested that I put up a list of all my allergies, so I decided to put it as a post. If anyone would like it to be a more permanent thing on the side or something let me know.

Here is the most up to date list:

Food

Ginger (Spice), smelling it is as bad as eating.

Celery

Avocado

Kiwi

Most Nuts (except Cashews and Peanuts)

Coconut

Other

Hay Fever

Latex

Most stretchy fabric

Nylon

Elastic

Penicillin

Sulfa Drugs

Flomax

Codeine

Hydrocodone

Morphine

General Anesthetic (MH)

Local Anesthetic (it doesn't work)

Erythromycin

COX2 drugs (such as Celebrex, Vioxx, etc.)

Eucalyptus, the smell coming from all those flower arrangements with this in it

Echinacea

Vanilla scent

Flowery scents

Those in red are the worst.

1 comment:

brittani c. said...

Keriann! Oh my heavens! I could not function if I were you! Bless your darling little heart.

P.S. Keep kicking all the guys' trash in football pickings!

-Brittani