Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008!

Happy New Year one and all! I can't believe it is 2008! What ever happened to the world's scary about the world ending in 2000? I guess it's not time yet.

For Jon and my New Year's Party, we watched football pretty much all day. We took a break to watch Bourne Supremacy in order to continue our Bourne marathon. I didn't quite make it until midnight, but 11:00 isn't bad for me to stay up until. Today, we are planning to have leftover Raclette for lunch. We thought about doing Fondue since we had enough left in our December budget for it, but since we had enough Raclette leftover from or Christmas Eve Eve dinner, we decided to save that money and have Raclette instead.

Last Saturday, Jon and I went to Shake 'N' Shake to see what exactly it was. It was not what I was expecting. It's a diner. They had great shakes! We decided we liked it, but not as one of our regular date night places. We think our families will enjoy it. It reminds me a little of the Canyon Street Grill in West Yellowstone (pictured to the right).

No comments: