
I got a few puzzles for my birthday and Christmas. I finished 3 puzzles over Christmas Break, each was 1,000 pieces. Our friends, the Ziemers, let me borrow a 3,000 piece puzzle. I have been working on it since the end of December. It has been really fun and taken a lot longer than all the others. The downfall is that it only fit on our kitchen table (barely fit) so our table has been temporarily taken over, and if is moves at all the corners fall off the table.
3 comments:
We love puzzles, although I got discouraged during our last one. It remains unfinished from Christmas.
Isn't the blogging world amazing! We are all able to connect after 3 years. Wow! I can't believe that you guys were at Niagara Falls, we live in Rochester just 1 hour away. If you want to come and see the sites in Palmyra or the Pagaent let me know. We would love to have you stay with us!
katie Christensen
katechristensen@hotmail.com
I tried a puzzle once and gave up with in about 2 min. I wish I had the patience for one, good job!
Post a Comment