
Jon and I went for a walk today to take a break from his studying. It was cold, but we bundled up. We have found a way to get into Maumee without too many non-sidewalks. As we cross over the Ohio Turnpike (I-80/I-90) on Cass Road, there was big sign that says " The City of Maumee Welcomes You to Fred J. Rolf Park." It is a soccer/softball complex and swimming pool. What makes it my new favorite park is the

8 softball fields and it is between 0.5 and 1.0 mile walk from our apartment. The pictures I took don't really do it justice, but it was like heaven to see all those softball fields!
2 comments:
Yeah, we love that park too, but for the swimming and soccer. My daughter Kaitlyn can play soccer for $30 for a 6 week session and then in the summer they offer three sessions of swimming for free (only for Maumee residents). So we LOVE this park too!
Cyndi Ericksen
Hey, there thanks for the offer to email me some recipes. I have Microsoft Works, so I don't know if it would be able to convert the recipes from Microsoft Word, but it should be able too. We can give it a try. My email: srhanthony@yahoo.com.
Thanks in advance, Sarah
Post a Comment