I thought this looked kind of fun. Thanks Lacey!
1. ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, street you grew up on): TJ Neptune
2. GANGSTA NAME (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Vanilla Sneaker
3. NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal): Blue Turtle
4. SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born): Brower Idaho Falls
5. STAR WARS NAME (first three letters of your last name, last two letters of your first name): Felnn
6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): White Kool Aide
7. NASCAR NAME (names of your grandfathers): Joseph Roy
8. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your 6th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Solecki Shanghai
9. SPY NAME (favorite season/holiday, favorite flower): Winter Scabiosa
10. CARTOON NAME (favorite fruit, article of clothing you are wearing right now): Apple Glasses
11. HIPPIE NAME (what you ate for breakfast, favorite tree): Poptart Pine
12. MIDDLE EASTERN NAME (your first and last name backwards) Tlef Nnairek
2 comments:
I especially love your rock star name! :-)
I wonder if you were wearing anything else in #10!! This is a funny tag. Mom
Post a Comment