I know. I have not posted in awhile, and I probably will not be posting again for awhile. Why? You might ask. Because it is zero hour, or so I was told at the last camp meeting. I have been busy helping get things ready for camp and I will leave for camp at noon on Monday. It should be fun!
To recap what has been happening this week besides final preparations. I have been feeling a lot better. It's amazing what a little rain and a decongestant can do. So no more chest pain yet. Maybe it really is allergies. The cottonwoods (or poplars as they are also known) are awful right now. It almost looks like snow at times.
Tuesday night, I went" scrap booking" in Haskins, and Jon came with me. I finished my book that I had started last month of our honeymoon pictures, and then just chatted. Jon was a little sad because he was going to miss his favorite show, "Deadliest Catch," but did not want to stay home by himself. When we got there, we found out that Julia's husband really likes "Deadliest Catch," so Jon got to watch it after all. We were there talking with Julia until 2:30 a.m. It was so late, but enjoyable.
Wednesday night, Jon and I had interviews with a member of the stake presidency to renew our temple recommends, or so we thought. We set up an appointment three weeks ago. When we arrived at the stake center, no one was there. We waited. Luckily, President Wilken brought his girls to Young Women's and was going to pick up something in the office. He said that he was told there were no interviews that night, but he was able to do ours. It was a miracle that it worked out. Jon and I are very grateful that someone is looking out for us and wants us to be able to go to His house. Afterwards, I had a camp meeting and Jon went into the ER to work.
Last night was working out with Denise Dewey, and being entertained by Kaitlyn. I can tell it has been a while since I have done any exercise. I felt like a wimp, and I am sore today. Tonight, Jon and I are going to go play volleyball. Then at midnight, Jon will start a 24 hour shift at work (he is on-call and might get to be at home with a beeper for some of it).
Tomorrow, I will be going south to Kiser Lake for a meeting in relation to Youth Conference. It will probably last most of the day. Then Jon and I are off to pet/garden-sit at the Ziemers until later this month.
Well, that is what has been going on here. I will post again when I return from Michigan. Maybe Jon will post something while I am gone. Sorry no pictures. I am lazy and am running out the door.
3 comments:
I'm so glad you are feeling better. Going up to girl's camp with chest pain would not exactly be enjoyable. Stay safe and have fun next week!
Hooray for feeling better! I wish you the best on your Girl's Camp adventure- I'm so glad that you get to go! Have a great time!
Hey Keriann! I hope you had fun at girls camp. Are you home now? I'd love to hear how it went.
Sherri
Post a Comment