Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's A . . . .

BABY! 10 fingers. 10 toes. Long legs.

I know what your thinking. Were they not able to tell boy or girl?

Isn't the suspense great?

57.1% of the votes said girl, 25.7 % boy, and 17.2% twins of some sort (I had to do the math because the poll numbers were wrong). Who was right? Well, there is only one baby so 15% were wrong. Those choices were only there because I have been giving Jon a hard time about having twins, so I do thank you for helping me keep that fear going.

Have you figured it our yet? Boy or Girl?

Jon and I thought it was a girl. My mom was even sure it was a girl. That is probably why there were so many votes for a girl. He is not a girl. We are having a boy. Everything looked good and he was kind of stubborn so it was hard for the tech. to get all the measurement she needed. She did finally get all of them and said he was a on the tall side for only being 18 weeks. At one point, it looked like he was sucking his thumb, and he had his ankles crossed and rubbing his feet like the Felt boys and grand kids do.

So there you go. The suspense is over. I will try to get pictures posted when we can get them scanned onto the computer.

7 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Right right right I was right right right. [insert victory dance here].

Kent and Leisy said...

boys are the best kinds of babies! congrats!

Sarah said...

I was right too! Wahoo! Congrats!

dockters said...

Wow! How exciting! Like Leisy said...boys ARE the best! :)

the sheldons said...

Congrats guys!!!! Now it's all about buying the blue...

Karen said...

So I was wrong! Totally willing to admit that! Congrats...Mommy and Daddy! So next question... NAMES?!?!?!

ashley g. said...

Hooray!! Boys are so much fun. I'm sure he is adorable already. Can't wait to see pics!