Doing "Personal Surveillance." The had to read different scriptures and answer questions.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
More From Camp
Not much going on here, so I thought I would post a few more pictures from camp.
Doing "Personal Surveillance." The had to read different scriptures and answer questions.
More "Personal Surveillance"
Everyone got the opportunity to put their "spy" names on the back of their camp shirts. Just remember the irons are hot. We only have one second degree burn.
It did not take long before those in charge were desperate for some chocolate.
Even a YCL wanted some chocolate so bad that she was willing to lick it off Margie's face!
Shhhh! Don't tell Sister Wood.
On Wednesday, we paired up the girls and divided up the Book of Mormon, so we, as a camp, could read the whole Book of Mormon in half an hour. It was really awesome to watch and listen to them as they read.

Free time! Some played volleyball...
...and some played tag.
This is what the cleanest cabin was awarded. Their YCL had to wear this through lunch.
Doing "Personal Surveillance." The had to read different scriptures and answer questions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh the memories of girls camp...i'm glad they are just memories and not in the present! How fun to go and be in charge.
I think it looks so fun! I actually miss girls camp, and pretty much sharing a tent with you. I loved the years we went up to that boys camp in Island Park. I was so sad when your family started going to a different ward!
I'm so jealous. I always loved girls camp. It looks like you had an amazing time!
I too loved girls camp and am jealous... I suppose I could always volunteer when Claire gets old enough.. that would be in 6 years... She's halfway there! It looks like you got a jumpstart on it all though. Soak it up! ...since i can't yet!;)
Post a Comment