Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pictures

Jon scanned these while he was on campus yesterday so here are some pictures from my ultrasound. Now I know that looking at these for some is hard to see anything. I used to be that way too, but seeing it on the monitor during the actually ultrasound, has helped me so now I can see what the pictures really are. So if you still have problems with ultrasound pictures, I am truly sorry.

Here is his face.
A profile shot.For any who are still wondering if maybe he could still be a girl.His heartbeat. It was 160 at this time.
His arm up next to his head. You can also see his ribs.His feet with his ankles crossed.A hand.The other hand.

3 comments:

Kathlen said...

Thanks for the pictures!! He sure is going to be a handsome little guy!!

ashley g. said...

The pics are great- I am totally jealous that you got such great shots of your little man. I love his foot and his hands. But nothing beats a profile.

Brinaghs said...

Congrates on your new bundle of joy!! It will be here faster than you know. So excited to see that you are doing well!!!