Here is a little update. At my last doctor's appointment, I had gained 13 pounds total. For comparison, I had gained 7 pounds total a month ago, and only 2 pounds total 2 months ago. The baby is still doing good. His heart beat is still 150 beats per minute. Also he seems to not like things pushed up against him. He kicked the Doppler thing the doctor had, and a little while ago Jon was trying to see if he could hear the heart beat with a stethoscope, and it was kicked too. He also likes to push on my ribs all night long so by morning it hurts like a broken rib when I move.
I get to have a glucose test next month, and I am really not looking forward to it. Since I am hypoglycemic, the last three I have had all made me sick. At least this time, they did not say I had to fast for 8-12 hours before it. I can eat all the protein I want right before. Just no sugars. Maybe it will not be as bad. Also this test is only an hour long. The first one I had was four hours long. No fun!
Here is a picture of my growing middle. You might notice I am wearing the same thing in all the pictures. This is because Jon and I are scientists and need to keep as many variables the same so a proper comparison can be made. To see the previous two months click here.
1 comment:
You are looking really cute! I like that you are keeping variables the same! Check out this for something similar. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McFu75VZqj4
Post a Comment