Saturday, August 30, 2008

Michigan and Other Saturday Activities

Jon and I made our monthly trip to Michigan. We had company this month. Steve and Jenni Toller came with us. It was a fun trip, but a little rushed. We were trying to get back to Toledo in time for a 1:00 baptism. We were late for the baptism, but enjoyed the Detroit Temple.

On the drive back to Toledo, we saw tons of Michigan fans headed to the Michigan vs. Utah game. It was really fun to see all the Michigan flags flying on the cars, the face paint, and the various Michigan attire, which fans were decked out in. We also saw something we thought looked a little funny and I was able to get a picture through the front windshield.

This is a picture of a Michigan State Police Car. Check out the light on top.

Sorry for the quality, but we were driving and it is through the window as he flew by us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I see the light is big, is that why you took the picture? MOM

Keriann said...

Mom, Yes it was because the light was so big. It looked like one of those catoon police cars that has the big light on top of the car. I guess Jon and I are just used to seeing a light bar across the top.