Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New Table

Jon thought this was pretty funny and had to take pictures. I was using my rounding belly for a table. Here are some pictures of me eating french fries, and using my new shelf to hold the fry sauce. You also might be interested to know, I am wearing Jon's shorts, since my own do not fit any more.

6 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

Very cute! I miss my little shelf I had!

ashley g. said...

You might as well enjoy the perks of having a table top. At least it is cute!

heather said...

who can blame you? it's so convenient...

Jenny and Jake said...

Wow, I had no idea you were pregnant. (For those who are reading this I have been out of town for a few months so as not to insult Keriann) I am so excited for you guys!!!! What happy news!

amy said...

hey, i have a blog, now, too!
milesofamy. still under construction

Sarah said...

Ha ha that is funny. I used to do that too when I was prego.