Yes, that is right. I have past another kidney stone. It was weird how this one started. Most of the day I had this feeling of having to go to the bathroom, but could not go. Then Jon and I went grocery shopping. I started to feel tired and sick.By the time we got home, I was hurting a little, but it seemed to be a somewhat normal pushing on various organs by the baby. I laid down to see if that would help. It just got worse, and I thought, "I think this is a kidney stone." But it was on the wrong side. All of my most current stones have been on the right side. This was the left. I waited a few more minutes and thought about it. I was then sure it was a stone.
I took some pain medicine and tried to eat something so I could keep it down. It is really hard to eat when you are in pain. I also started drinking lots of water. I probably drank 45 fl. oz. in an hour. I started feeling better, so Jon and I went to a Ward Labor Day Social. We stopped and got
KFC for dinner, since it was a bring your own dinner. We were not there very long, when the pain started coming back. We ended up leaving not long after we got there. I rode home in the back seat laying down, because it felt better.
KFC for dinner, since it was a bring your own dinner. We were not there very long, when the pain started coming back. We ended up leaving not long after we got there. I rode home in the back seat laying down, because it felt better.At home, I tried to let it move through by itself. Jon gave me a priesthood blessing and rubbed my left flank forever. When I still was not able to go to the bathroom and was still in too much pain, I decided I should go into the ER, where they could give me some better pain killers and lots of fluid.
Happy Labor Day everyone! I hope you had a better one then us!
4 comments:
Keriann, I am so sorry. What a miserable way to spend a holiday! I'm glad you're feeling better. Take it easy!!!
So not fun! I'm sorry! Glad you are feeling better and that you didn't have to stay to long in the ER, ER's aren't much fun for sure.
You know, labor is going to be nothing with all the things you've had to go through. I've had a kidney stone before and it was a nightmare. I'm so glad that you are one tough girl.
You poor thing! I was reading your post fast waiting to see what the outcome was. I'm so sorry you had to go through that!
Post a Comment