Thursday, May 7, 2009

Grand Adventure Part 5: Back in Utah

Sunday, April 12, 2009

After dropping off my sister and Jenni, I headed to Jon's parents house. It was about 10:00 p.m. when we got there. I was really tired and James had fallen asleep on the drive from West Jordan.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Grandma Felt spent some time with James while I ran a few errands. I needed some dry ice for the beef I brought across the country, and Jon wanted some jerky for a Smokehouse in Erda, UT. He says it is the best beef jerky he has ever had.

James and I just hung out with Grandma Felt, Anna, and Carson (James's Cousins) for most of the day. Here is a picture of James saying good bye to Grandma. These are pictures of the mountains that can be seen from Jon's parents' house.

At about 4:00, we headed to the Deru's for dinner. Jon graduated with Marc Deru from the Chemical Engineer Program at BYU. I was fun to see Marc and Miriam again and to meet their little girl, Anna. Anna and James were about the same size, but Anna is a few months older.

James was really tired, and had a little bit a a break down. I finally got him to Jenni's parents' house and to bed. He was then happier. Jenni's parents had just flown in from Switzerland. It was good to meet them and I am grateful we could stay at their home after their long travels.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

We left Utah and started our drive across the country.

No comments: