Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Carrots

We found out James is allergic to carrots. Not a fun experience. He spits up a lot when he eats them (turns everything orange), and also gets a stomach ache and, naturally, cries. No more carrots!

Yesterday, we did not really do much else. I started to pack for our trip to figure out which suitcase we would need. Jon went to COSTCO when a friend and bought an iPod Touch for his next years as a med student and resident. We are also going to use it on our trip. We have loaded some games, and Cars on to it. I hope it helps with the drive.

Just two more days until we leave!

Here is a cute picture of what James likes to do it his swing now.... Grab his feet.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Sorry about the carrot thing! Ugh, I hate allergies. Cute baby anyhow!!!