We came home to no AC, again. Jon will have to call the office Monday morning, since it was Saturday night. I hope they can permanently fix the problem this time, and not just keep doing the same thing over and over. It is not working.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Home Again, Home Again...
We got home from D.C., and I immediately began getting ready for Girls' Camp, which mostly means laundry, laundry, laundry. I leave for camp at 7:30 Monday morning, so there will be another long break in blogging unless Jon does some while I am gone.
We came home to no AC, again. Jon will have to call the office Monday morning, since it was Saturday night. I hope they can permanently fix the problem this time, and not just keep doing the same thing over and over. It is not working.
However, we did come home to an exciting piece of mail. Jon's first check for his book! It is not much, but more than we were expecting. Apparently they have sold over 1500 copies! (Sorry I put the wrong number in earlier. I put the dollar amount not the number of copies.) There will be more coming since this was just as of November 2008. Very exciting!
We came home to no AC, again. Jon will have to call the office Monday morning, since it was Saturday night. I hope they can permanently fix the problem this time, and not just keep doing the same thing over and over. It is not working.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment