James loves to grab his feet now. I will find him holding his feet when I go to get him out of his crib. Every time I change his diaper, he grabs his feet. It is so fun!
Becca does this too! I get such a kick out of it! I can't believe how flexible these kids are. But it sure does make it challenging when changing a poopy diaper :)
4 comments:
What a cute chubby little kid!
Keriann, I just love his little rolly forearms! What a cute boy.
Becca does this too! I get such a kick out of it! I can't believe how flexible these kids are. But it sure does make it challenging when changing a poopy diaper :)
I wonder if he even knows that they are his or his feet pop in to view and he is like 'WOW what are those?'
Post a Comment