A quick update. Yesterday, I went for a walk with Grandma and James to JoAnns. It was so wonderful to be able to go for a walk again, and not be limping or hurting.
James is getting some more teeth. I am not sure if it is the fourth one on the bottom, or his fifth and/or sixth on the top. I cannot tell yet. He has just been super whiny and chewing on everything, mostly his thumb. I sure hope these teeth come through really soon.
Jon just finished his pediatric rotation. He is sad and happy. Sad that he has to work with adults again, and happy that his shelf exam is over. He will start family medicine on Monday.
Today, we are taking Grandma to Amish Country so I should have some pictures of her visit after today. We are all looking forward to our trip. I hope James does well on the drive. I think he will enjoy being out of the house. It is also supposed to be nicer today. That should make it an even better day!
No comments:
Post a Comment